Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Christie, the Jennifer, the Kimberly



Just plugging a few more aprons for the Etsy shop.

If you want to look, follow the link there in the box on the right--->>> But click on jamjarboogie, not the word Etsy.

In other news, I have ONEHUNDREDANDFIFTYPOUNDS of grapes in my freezer. Give or take a few. If you are local and want to make jam---hit me up.

I'm inspired now to make a tile table for the Napa High fundraiser in November. If I can get the Iron people to donate a stand, I think I'm in business. Another thing that's making me crazy: Rag rugs. I've been saving and braiding my scraps all summer, but THEN I saw this:


I want to try this mighty bad. It's crochet! The hook must be as big as a turkey baster! All the more reason to do it!


Then....This! I don't know if I want to scream or roll my face all over it...these are exquisite!


1 comment:

  1. So cool! You should try making those! You're so creative, it'll be EASY :)

    ReplyDelete