Sunday, January 22, 2012

Easiest Dinner Ever

So if you are a crock pot user, you know that ENORMOUS smugness you get when you throw a bunch of stuff in the pot in the morning and come home to dinner all done.

If you are not a crock pot user, you should be.

So yesterday, pressed for time and low on supplies, I put together what now has to be the EASIEST DINNER EVER. Here ya go:

Chicken thighs (the ones I used were frozen solid. Makes no difference)
1 onion peeled and cut in quarters
1 can of fire roasted tomatoes
A couple big glugs of Frank's Hot Wing sauce

Turn on to high. Come back 4 hours later and it's done.
It was so good, I can't even find the words...and I hardly did anything! I didn't even add salt...

I ate this in a bowl like a stew and others in the family ate it in tortillas ala soft tacos.
You could serve it over rice but now we're getting a little complicated. K.I.S.S.!!

1 comment: