Saturday, August 17, 2013

Aunt Pammy's Old-Time Dildo Bags

Last Christmas, I sent some reusable fabric gift bags to a dear friend. She liked them. She liked them and used them for lots of different things. One day she confessed that these bags were the perfect place to store her dildo.

Moving right along...

Then she suggested I make some more and sell them as dildo bags or, the more classy "Adult Toy Storage".
Just trying to imagine ME (who cannot sell anything to anybody----Honestly! I couldn't sell a cigarette to Don Draper), trying to SELL something as uh, interesting, as Dildo Bags...well. It never ceases to make me snicker.

As a joke, I made up a bunch of these bags and sent them to her.
I have to admit---they look awesome!

Should I put these in my etsy shop?!I can make smaller ones for Vibrators. OMG! I could do a whole line!
Because when you need the best in dildo storage, look no further than Aunt Pammy's. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh!!
    There's a market for everything on etsy. There's a woman selling vulva necklaces (you can get a custom one! based on your own lady parts!), so I'm sure there's a niche for Aunt Pammy's toy bags.

    ReplyDelete