Friday, September 27, 2013

Mosaic Workshop III

Do you know what? Last night (Wednesday--traditional workshop night), I had a STALKER!

One of my die-hard mosaic workshop alumni drove over thinking it was time to start Workshop III. Seeing the closed garage door---she was crushed! She went home and wailed about it on Facebook.

This my friends is an excellent endorsement! Thanks M'Kormik.

MOSAIC WORKSHOP III

Register @ my etsy shop....click here :)

Dates/Times are Wednesdays, 7pm to 9 or 10pm (we get kinda into it and lose track of time...) from October 9th to Nov. 6th.

Fees are $75 for the studio time and there will be a supply fee ($25-80) based on what project you choose.
For now, just register with the $75 to hold your spot.

2 comments:

  1. Coming to your mailbox! Wait, do you have PayPal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a postcard of this for the woman who cut my hair yesterday. Don't know her well enough to be friends on FB, etc., but she mentioned a desire to mosaic.

    ReplyDelete